Wednesday

From Sister,Mariama.Biango,

From Sister,Mariama.Biango,

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 03:16:22 +0400
From: Biango [bmaryam5@gmail.com]
Reply-To: mariama.biango@hotmail.com
Subject: From Sister,Mariama.Biango,

From Sister,Mariama.Biango,

My Dear,

My contacting you is based on trust.I have seen war and I have seen peace,

I have seen riches and I have seen people die of hunger on daily bases.And I am quite certain that life is vanity; the only life worth living is a life of service the almighty God, most merciful, most compa*sionate and most benevolent.This is the reason for my present decision based absolutely on Taiwan.

As i have to let you know that i was just here on my sickbed waiting for my time to come,But come to think of it ,its over three months now that i have been dreaming over your name and i have pray over it ,this the reason why the Good God has chosen you to help carryout this great mission.I did not disclose to the Cargo company that the box is money with the fear that they might run away with it I deposited it as FAMILY TREASURE, So they don’t know the content of the TRUCK BOX which I only have the UNLOCK CODE.I want you to know that we all dreams on this planet,My dear i want you to feel as if you wear dreaming now and i am very much sure that your dreams will come through.i am currently here in on disclose hospital here which i am just waiting for my time to come.My dear i am not falsie you to carryout the will of God But willingly you can do this for me before i pa*s away.i want you to help me in claiming the fund and donate them to the less fortune Churches in Europe, Asia, us, and all Africa country.Al

Please get back to me asap for further process.

Thanks And God Bless,
Sister,Mariama.Biango,


= Thought Stopping Technique = Dr Louise Aznavour PhD Clinical Psychologist