Wednesday

Beat the Heat with Rebecca

Beat the Heat with Rebecca

This summer has been a scorcher and I’ve been spending so much time at the pool and beach.I know we have been having a sweltering summer all over the United States.I’ve heard in some parts of the country they have been in triple figures for over a month.That is incredible.Well the other day it was so hot here that I sat out by the pool and I fell asleep and started hallucinating and dreaming.Has that ever happened to you?I started dreaming of large penises and riding them.My husband found me panting and moaning by the pool that he thought I was having an orgasm.I had been spending so much time outdoors in the sun that I suffered a case of heat stroke.You are not going to believe what I saw.

Okay, I must have had cock on the brain because I had a whacked out hallucination.I dreamt I was riding on top of the largest cock ever!And then it got even more strange with this bearded little midget guy.I’ve never had a dream that seemed so real!You are all not going to believe me and think I’ve been spending too much time in the sun.I want you to believe me.Come inside and I’ll prove it to you!CLICK HERE!


MY COUSIN IS SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE в