Saturday

14 weeks already???

14 weeks already???

I can’t believe my baby is already 3 months old 14 weeks to be exact.It makes me kind of sad.My baby girl is growing up SOOO very fast two fast for my liking.However, i’m so happy and impressed with how well she is developing, even with being a month early she is right on track with what she should be doing.She holds her head up so nicely, she is such a happy little girl, always smiling, she rolls from belly to back and I have a feeling soon she will be rolling from back to belly as well.She is starting to laugh and it is just the cutest thing in the world!she plays with the toys on her little seat and follows me with her eyes when ever someone else is holding her.She is truly a wonderful little girl who I love more then any words can describe!

So the other day I asked my readers what a good name would be and only few voted so we have limited it down to 3 choices so once more I’m going to ask you to vote for your favorite out of the 3 and the one with the most votes will be my new name!!!
View This Poll

Enjoy some pictures from Miss Rylee Paige’s 3 month shoot

Malice intensifies the pain