Wednesday

New things, a swap and am i missing something?

New things, a swap and am i missing something? Oh sew beautiful is hosting a cupcake swap.Head over there by clicking on my link in the sidebar.Some bloggers comment on comments on there own blogs.I don't really understand this.Doesn't that mean that if you want to see if a blogger has commented on your own comment, you have to keep going back to blogs to see if they have replyed to you?Or am i missing something?Is there a way that lets you know that someone has commented??I would much prefer bloggers to come to my blog and comment if they want to reply to a comment i had left.Goodness knows how many comments i've probably missed in the past.I really haven't got the time to go back to each blogger i've commented on to see if they have replyed!!
Malice intensifies the pain