Wednesday

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1.How has your hometown changed since you were a kid?What has changed most about the neighbourhood you grew up in?
There are houses close to my old house and housing developments all around it.When I was growing up, we were surrounded by the woods.

2.What song makes you laugh?
The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.I love that song.

3.Are you a fan of Harry Potter?Read the books?Seen any/all of the movies?Will you be standing in line somewhere close to midnight later this week?For those of you playing along today who live outside the US or UK is Harry Potter a phenomenon in your part of the world?
I’ve read all the books but haven’t seen all the movies.The movies can’t compare to the books in my opinion.

4.If the truth hurts, will you tell a lie?Are we better off as a society in a world that allows no form of deception whatsoever?

I might tell a lie to prevent from hurting someone with the truth.I would feel bad about doing it, but AI hate to see people hurt.

5.What is your favourite в