Tuesday

That Name.

That Name.

That name.

Jesus Christ.

Who is he?

I hear that name anytime someone cusses in vain.В  I see it in church names (be careful with that one,) I saw that name every time I drove on US-23,В  spray painted on the pillar of an overpa*s.В  I hear TV evangelists once in a great while mention that name.В  A lot of good and not so good movies have been made about that name.В  There are books devoted to that name, as well as scores and scores of songs.В  There have been a lot of good and bad things done in that name.

If you think about it, sometimes the world, church especially,В  shouts that name so loudly you kind of miss the Truth about it.В  The world tries to suppress that name, or use it in a vulgar way, or twist it into some odd shape that it’s really not.В  The world tries to distort and misrepresent that name.

know

«Not everyone who says to me, в